Immediately prevents the damage of contents damage from malware
Damages by ransomware can be easily found around us today. Unpredictable new/variant ransomware intrude without getting noticed by the user,
which leads to a loss of valuable resources. Keep the business continuity and protect data safely with a cloud security solution that blocks
Using the security solution, it is possible to protect contents safely from illegal intrusion through blocking and protecting from ransomware actions and pre-backup function.
Contact an Expert
|Category||Yearly Rate (VAT not included)|
|Ransomware Block (AppCheck pro)||For Window||KRW 450,000|
|For Linux||KRW 1,200,000|
- License for using security service is issued on an annual basis and is automatically terminated if not renewed.
- The license fee is non-refundable even if terminated in the middle of the 1-year contract period.
How to Use
1. Apply for a ransomware blocking service.
2. Install the ransomware blocking agent on the applied VM.
3. A security/control company will contact you to proceed with the security settings in detail.
4. Ransomware blocking is applied according to the set conditions and the security begins.
Ransomware safeguard technology based on context awareness.
- Even new ransomware can be blocked 100% by allowing the "normal change" of data files and blocking "unallowed change".
- Delete illegal files infected by ransomware and the damaged files are restored automatically as normal.
Real-time safeguard and protection from vulnerability attacks
Real-time protection of web applications from various illegal attacks based on script or email.
Automatic backup and restoration
- Detecting the change in files, everything is backed up to ransomware shelter even just one file.
- Files are backed up immediately before it gets damaged by malware or illegal process
- Manual backup possible by user.
Customized management in detail possible
- Manage the backup setting in detail based on folders and file extensions within the folders.
- Ransomware can be blocked for only specific folders in the user storage
Enterprises where had damages on their data as infected by ransomware
Enterprises in need of manual settings for conditions to block ransomware according to the context