HA cloud environments, Multizone is the answer.
IXcloud provides multi-zones that are physically and geographically separated and have independent networks, power and air conditioning systems.
Each zone is directly connected by a dedicated line, which ensures high transmission quality and reliable data communication.
Using the multi-zone service, it is possible to use the cross-zone network and multi-zone LB for network connection between the zones.
You can also prepare for failures by automatically storing the volume in use in another zone by Volume Remote Replication.
When configuring the service, it is possible to create redundancy and configure the HA and DR environments,
thereby creating a high-availability environment where there are no service interruptions.
Physical and geographical separation
/ Independent infrastructure
High transmission quality
/ Reliable communication
Preparedness against unexpected situations
/ HA and DR configuration
|Category||R1 Zone||R2 Zone||K Zone|
|High-spec memory instance||○||○||○|
|High-spec computing instance||○||○||-|
|Network||CloudHub® / KDX||○||○||○|
|Single Zone LB||○||○||○|
Connecting multi-zone resources
to the dedicated network
Load balancer for distributing traffic
Can register members in other multi-zones
Automatically back up the volume created for storage
Recover the backed-up volume in another zone
When creating an IXcloud project, you can select and designate desired zones
and use two or more zones in combination.
It is possible to set up a disaster recovery system using backup and create service redundancy to better respond to various failure scenarios. Also, services can be operated without any interruptions even in the event of a power outage, flooding, fire or any other natural disasters.
Disaster Recovery System
① Zone Redundancy
- Operate the service in the R1 zone and set up the minimum VM and backup environment for DR in the R2 zone
② Connection of Multi-Zone Resources
- Connect the R1 and R2 zones using the cross-zone network to ensure availability
③ Automatic Backup on Regular Basis
- Back up the volume created and serviced in the R1 zone in the R2 zone on a regular basis by remote vaulting
④ Recovery from Failures
- Achieve prompt recovery in the R2 zone when a failure occurs in the R1 zone where the service is operated
① Infrastructure Redundancy
- Set up the same service in each zone for service redundancy
② Communication within the Multi-Zone
- Private network communication between the zones is enabled using a cross-zone network
③ Traffic Load Distribution
- Prevent traffic overload by using the multi-zone LB service
- Services can be provided as normal from another zone even in the event of a failure in one of the zones