Connecting IXcloud with external network
through encrypted tunneling network
IPsec VPN is a IPsec based private network which protects connections among networks. This encrypted tunneling network enables clients to access to IXcloud more securely and reliably. In addition, it prevents any loss or damage of your data by strong encryption and authentication method.
Contact an Expert
|Monthly Rate (VAT not included)
- Additional charges for VM and outbound traffic to be applied.
- Required VM: 2Core 2GB(1EA)
How to use
1. Subscribe to IPsec VPN service
2. KINX operation team installs an IPsec VPN on the customer’s VM
3. Setup for encrypted tunneling
4. IPsec VPN enabled
Supports strong encryption and authentication
IPsec provides the AH protocol, which authenticates the sender and maintains data integrity, and the ESP protocol, which encrypts data to ensure confidentiality.
Strong security protocols help keep data in transit safe.
Differentiated Security Mechanisms
As a security mechanism, a transport mode that provides security for both terminals of the connection and a tunnel mode that provides network security between communication terminals are provided.
More secure communication is possible through two differentiated mechanisms.
Flexibility and Scalability
Strongswan is an open source based VPN solution with high compatibility and flexibility.
Its highly scalable and modular design allows easy integration with third-party vendors' firewalls or VPN devices.
Cost effective without any integration fees
High-quality IPsec VPN service at a reasonable price by paying only the fees for instances, traffic, and KDX (when redundancy is configured) based on pay-as-you-go without any integration fee.
- Single Configuration
- Redundant Configuration
- Create a VM for IPsec VPN on the client’s existing IXcloud resources
- Create a VM for IPsec VPN on each of the client’s existing IXcloud resources (R1, R2).
- Also available to setup a redundancy and HA by using KDX (KINX Direct Connect)
An enterprise which requires high security on network with CSPs and on-premise to set up its multi/hybrid environment.
An enterprise with frequent access from external servers to internal corporate networks.