Connecting all the clouds with CloudHub
CloudHub is a platform that connects infrastructure resources and cloud resources using a dedicated line. You can configure a hybrid cloud model that connects on-premises and a cloud, and a multi-cloud model that connects multiple cloud resources. It has excellent speed, transmission quality, security, and stability because it is configured as a private network.
Use it in this case
When there is a need to connect the customer's existing infrastructure (on-premise) and cloud resources - hybrid cloud
· Companies that want to use on-premises and public cloud or private cloud and public cloud together
· Companies that handle high performance (CPU, DB) and large data (Big Data)
· Companies that regularly back up data or need DR (Disaster Recovery)
When there is a need to use two or more cloud resources - Multi-Cloud
· Companies that want to use IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS resources of multiple clouds together
· Companies that want to break away from depending on a one cloud provider
· Companies that need DR (Disaster Recovery)
When there is a need to connect domestic resources and global resources - Global Cloud
· Companies that want to transfer data from infrastructure resources to overseas resources
The reason to choose CloudHub
Diverse CSP lineup
CloudHub is the first in Korea to start interconnection with major cloud services, providing the largest number of clouds and connectivity.
Shortest distance connection
Major CSPs chose KINX IDC for colocation, thus guarantees the shortest distance connection through a dedicated network.
Various connection points
CloudHub can be connected from 7 IDCs in Seoul metropolitan area operated by KINX.
CloudHub provides connectivity both domestically and globally through partnerships with global connectivity providers.
CloudHub guarantees high quality of service based on the cross-connect and SLA of Cloud switch/router.
All in One expert supports
CloudHub works with experts in the entire process from initial consulting to network configuration and dedicated lines.
We provide a virtual router (VRF) for customers using CloudHub, providing initial consulting as well as IP, network, BGP routing setup, monitoring, and operation on behalf of the customers.
Support network design between clouds and on-premises
· Interworking-related IP design guide (IP designation, subnet setting)
· Guide on a network setup in the cloud
· Guide on routing table setting
Supports on-premises network interworking and BGP setting
· BGP setting between cloud and router
· Network setup between router and on-premises
Monitoring 24 hours/365 days
· Deploy dedicated engineer for CloudHub
· Real-time Network inspection and act against failures
Use CloudHub in data centers such as Gasan, Dogok, Sangam, and Bundang data centers in Seoul which are operated by KINX.
Connect to CloudHub®
from KT data centers.
Business partnership with KT HCX
(Hyper Connectivity Exchange)
If you are operating a server in KT data center,
KT HCX (Hyper Connectivity Exchange) allows you
to use CloudHub. At KT Yongsan, Mok-dong, Gangnam
and Bundang IDCs, you can connect to cloud services
using KT HCX and CloudHub.
Hosted configuration enables you to conveniently configure a hybrid cloud as well as a multi-cloud with only one connection, and you can receive consulting and managed services from professional technical personnel at any time.
· A cloud router (CR) is available for use at a low rate
· Managed service by professional staff is provided
· CloudHub user portal is provided
· Customers can purchase a router and directly set up, operate and manage BGP on their own
· Customers can directly monitor and handle failures on their own
|Cloud Switch(CS)||Ports(1G, 10G)||
Fees per bandwidth
Single/Redundant configuration available
* CS fee are waived when using CR
|Cloud Router(CR)||Ports(1G, 10G)|
|Extra service||Cross connection||Monthly fee and installation fee|
|Colocation||10A rack can be provided|
|Local Loop||Based on bandwidth/region/distance|
|Data Center Interconnection (DCI)||Based on bandwidth|
* Extra connection charges (ports and network traffic) are incurred in the cloud you are using.