Guaranteeing Fast and Reliable Content Delivery
CDN is a technology used to deliver content securely and quickly to Internet users. It is primarily used for transferring multiple image files, downloading large files, and streaming videos seamlessly. It provides a faster and more stable network environment by transferring the content from the origin server to the CDN cache servers located in various regions and distributing the content from the location that is closest to the user.
Contact an Expert
CDN in Cloud Environment
By configuring the settings just once, content can be distributed domestically and overseas simultaneously. By distributing the content stored in a volume or storage used in cloud instances (virtual servers) to CDN servers located in various regions of the world, it is possible to deliver the content to users around the world in the fastest and most reliable way.
Reasons for using CDN
- Instead of directly delivering the content from the client company’s instance (virtual server) to the user, it is transferred via a CDN edge server, which not only improves transfer quality but also reinforces security.
- Connect your cloud instance (virtual server) to the CDN service and upload the content to the storage, then you will be able to start using the service right away.
- By configuring the settings just once, you can offer the best transfer speed to your local and overseas users.
· Capacity on demand, allowing an increased capacity in case of a sudden surge in traffic
· Purge (edge server file synchronization when editing the original) function
· Delivery of content to any country you want
· Supports various browsers, devices and formats
· Video player API access
· Prevention of service interruptions caused by a surge in traffic
· Transmission speed limited according to the maximum download bitrate
· Need to build a web server on your instance and expose a lot of content to your site
· Need to maintain uniform site performance worldwide, as you have a large overseas customer base
· Need to store large dynamic files such as entertainment content and provide high-definition streaming services
· Need to provide stable video service considering the service characteristics such as e-Learning
· Need to distribute client and patch files for a game launch
· Providing game services to overseas users
· Monthly transmission fee = Sum of all charges incurring from the usage segment in relation to the total amount of data transmitted in the month
· Monthly request fee = Charges incurring from the total number of CDN requests in the month
· Storage fee = Charges incurring from the average usage in the month (optional)
|Transmitted volume||GB/month||no more than 200GB||KRW 70||KRW 75|
|200GB to no more than 1TB||KRW 55||KRW 60|
|1TB to no more than 10TB||KRW 50||KRW 55|
|10TB to no more than 100TB||KRW 45||KRW 50|
|Over 100TB||KRW 35||KRW 40|
|Number of requests||http||10,000 requests/month||-||KRW 11|