Stable International traffic exchange.
KINX, global infrastructure company, offers smooth Internet connectivity interconnected PoPs
(Point-of-Presence) in Hong Kong and Los Angeles.
- Providing fast speed and reliable quality from KINX in Seoul to L.A. with 10G submarine cable
- 250 members and 190 members at Hong Kong and L.A. PoPs respectively
of Remote Peering
Interconnection with global ISPs
Global ISPs, who are already KINX peers, can be simply linked to our backbone network by using our international transit.
Internet Services Quality Improvement
The direct interworking among ISPs via remote peering minimizes latency, providing with customers optimized paths and high service quality.
Transit cost reduction
The establishment of a single circuit allows traffic connection with the company being linked to the KINX IX center, saving circuit cost.
Higher Efficiency with Route Server
KINX’s route server, collected all routing table information from our IX peers, enables more efficient and faster traffic exchange.
Great Performance of Remote Peering
Not only fast speed but also reliable connectivity are provided via KINX Remote Peering.
Flexibility of Remote Peering
IX is an easy way to enter and interconnect with existing IX members due to flexible and neutral IX policies with KINX.
IX (peering) structure
- KINX’s main role is to connect customers and KINX IX members for better telecommunication.
- Global enterprise can interconnect with KINX IX.
Remote Peering Services
|lease 100Mbps / 1Gbps / 10Gbps switch ports|
|Dedicated Circuits||dedicated circuits from global PoPs to KINX IDC|
* For more information, please contact our sales team (Tel: 82-2-526-0900, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Information above can be changed depending on business circumstances.