Stable International traffic exchange.
KINX, a global internet infrastructure company, offers stable internet connectivity to
its PoPs (Point-of-Presence) in Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- KINX Provides fast internet speed and reliable quality from Seoul to each PoP through our submarine cable.
- There are 280 members in Hong Kong and 140 members in Tokyo respectively.
of Remote Peering
Interconnection with global ISPs
You can peer with Global ISPs -existing KINX IX members–.
Quality Improvement on Internet Service
By connecting directly to ISPs, KINX provides customers with optimized paths and quality.
Reduction of Transit Cost
You can peer with all the IX members just with one single private circuit which will reduce your transit cost.
Efficient Interconnection between IX members
When you peer with KINX IX, you can peer with all the members through route server.
Supreme benefits of Remote Peering
Not only fast speed but also reliable connectivity are provided via KINX Remote Peering.
IX (peering) structure
Domestic customers that have their equipment in KINX domestic pop can connect to global carriers through remote peering. The global customers that have their equipment in KINX overseas pop can connect to Korean domestic carriers. Customers can use optimized path and do not have to acquire their own circuits. Also, KINX provides stable service due to circuit redundancy between the PoPs.
From various global carriers in Hong Kong and Japan to Top domestic carriers in Korea!
Check the list of various carriers and experience Remote Peering.
KINX will assist customers to exchange traffic efficiently through Remote Peering.
- KINX’s main role is to connect customers and KINX IX members for better telecommunication.
- Global enterprise can peer with KINX IX in these remote peering sites (PoP).
Remote Peering Services
|lease 100Mbps / 1Gbps / 10Gbps switch ports|
|Dedicated Circuits||dedicated circuits from global PoPs to KINX IDC|
* For more information, please contact our sales team (Tel: 82-2-526-0900, Email: email@example.com)
* Information above can be changed depending on business circumstances.
Cases of Remote Peering
“KINX, who serves 17% of the Korean eyeballs,
provides cost-efficient services and constructs reliable networks.”