A Network directly connected to MS Azure
This is a service that connects the customer’s service resources (on-premise, IDC colocation) and Azure data centers with a dedicated line. It involves setting up a private network to ensure better speed, transmission quality, security, and stability than using a public internet network. You can also connect to various services such as Microsoft’s Office 365, Skype and CRM online at high speed.
MS ExpressRoute is recommended in these cases
To transfer large amounts of data between the service resources and Azure
· Companies that back up and migrate their data regularly
· Companies that generate and use big data
To ensure speed and stability in transferring data between the service resources and Azure
· Companies that use a private cloud and Azure as a hybrid cloud
· Companies where there are frequent data transfers between the Azure development/test environment and their on-premise environment
To cut network costs
· Companies that are charged excessive Azure service fees
· Companies where there are frequent data transfers between the service resources and Azure
Connections to Various Services
You can connect to various services from Microsoft such as Azure, Skype, Office 365 and CRM online via a private network.
We guarantee 99.95% service availability. We ensure reliability by setting up two physical lines from the customer’s resources to the Express Route.
Flexible Access Between Regions
All Over the World
The ExpressRoute provides access to Azure regions worldwide. By connecting to the ExpressRoute in Korea,
you can also access the resources created in Western Europe.
* Need to sign up for the premium
Unlimited Data Plan
An unlimited data plan is offered to customers with large amounts of outbound data transmission. All outbound data are transmitted for no extra charges.
Reasons for Choosing KINX’s MS ExpressRoute
KINX provides the best cloud network connection environment.
We are connected to MS Azure over the shortest distance.
KINX IDC is an Azure location (central Seoul) and an Express Route router is located within KINX IDC.
You can select a KINX IDC located in the Seoul National Capital Area.
IDCs located in Dogok, Gasan, Bundang or Sangam are available
We provide all-in-one services from A to Z.
Initial consulting, network configuration support, a dedicated line between your company and KINX IDC, etc.
We provide diverse size of ports ranging from 50M to 10G.
Select the port of your choice - 50M, 100M, 200M, 300M, 400M, 500M, 1G, 10G
We boast unparalleled competency when it comes to global network operation.
Korea’s First and Largest IX operator recognized by the world
Extensive experience in providing a network to major ISPs in Korea, global carriers from overseas, CPs and CDN operators
Configured using Cloud eXchange switch within KINX regardless of the bandwidth
Colocation at KINX IDC and MS Express Route
* Cross Connect between the customer’s colocation rack and the MS ExpressRoute
Configured using CX switch within KINX regardless of the bandwidth
MS Express Route service is provided by connecting the customer’s service resources (on-premise, colocation at another IDC) and KINX IDC via a dedicated line
* Cross Connection between the customers’ dedicated line inlet on KINX IDC and the MS ExpressRoute
How to Use
1. Create an MS Azure account and apply for the physical connectivity with KINX Cloud eXchange
2. Decide on how to use the MS ExpressRoute
- Select peering location (KINX, Seoul)
- Select bandwidth (50M, 100M, etc.)
- Select billing plan (choose between metered and unmetered)
- Choose between the standard plan and the premium add-on plan
3. Interconnect with KINX Cloud eXchange
- Provide the necessary information such as Service Key(S-Key) and VPN ID to KINX
- Provide information when configuring the routing environment
4. Connect to the service using MS Express Route
- Connect Azure private peering and Virtual Networks
- Connect to the Azure public peering using a public IP address
- Connect to the MS cloud service (Office 365, CRM online) using Microsoft peering
* For more detailed information on the installation method, click the View the MS Azure Manual button below.
Using the Cloud Services of Multiple Service Providers?
Then, be sure to check out CloudHub CX that allows you to use multi-cloud via a single line. You can build a dedicated network of multiple clouds such as AWS and MS Azure using a single line. By using CloudHub, you can use a variety of services in a fast and reliable network environment and even save money.