A Network directly connected to Google Cloud Platform
GCP Cloud Interconnect
This is a service that improves Internet line transmission quality (throughput, latency), security and reliability, while reducing costs by constructing a private network between the customer’s service resources (on-premise, IDC colocation) and GCP Data Centers.
GCP Cloud Interconnect is recommended in these cases
To transfer large amounts of data between the service resources and GCP
• Companies that generate and use big data
• Companies that back up their data regularly
To ensure speed and stability in transferring data between the service resources and GCP
• Companies using physical resources, private cloud and GCP in a hybrid form
• Companies where there is frequent communication between the on-premise resources and GCP
To cut network costs
• Companies that are charged excessive GCP service fees
• Companies where there are frequent data transfers between the service resources and GCP
Reasons for Choosing KINX’s GCP Cloud Interconnect
KINX offers the best connection environment to GCP through GCP Cloud Interconnect
We are connected to GCP Cloud Interconnect over the shortest distance.
KINX IDC is a GCP network location and the IBM Direct Link Routers are situated within KINX IDCs.
You can select a KINX IDC located in the Seoul National Capital Area.
IDCs located in Dogok, Gasan, Bundang or Sangam are available
We provide all-in-one services from A to Z.
Initial consulting, network configuration support, a dedicated line between the customer’s company and our IDC, etc.
We boast unparalleled competency when it comes to global network operation.
- Korea’s First and Largest operator recognized by the world
- Extensive experience in providing a network to major ISPs in Korea, global carriers from overseas, CPs and CDN operators
GCP Cloud Interconnect provides connectivity at low cost by using KINX’s lines that are already connected. This service can be chosen when setting up a hybrid cloud or multi-cloud or when using the network for large data transmission and transmission quality management.
Colocation at KINX IDC and GCP Cloud Interconnect
GCP Cloud Interconnect is provided by connecting the customer’s service resources (on-premise, colocation at another IDC) and KINX IDC via a dedicated line
It is possible to protect critical business data by controlling all the network paths and avoiding exposure to the public Internet.
Large amounts of data can be efficiently interconnected through a direct network connection, and stable transmission quality is ensured.
With a dedicated network connection, it is possible to back up or store large amounts of data at the data center quickly and reliably.
By using various ports ranging from 50Mbps to 50Gbps in speed, higher efficiency can be achieved at a lower cost compared to using a general line.
How to Use
STEP 1. Preparation for Use
- Create a Google Cloud Platform account
- Check the speed of the port (50Mbps~50Gbps) you wish to connect
- Request a dedicated line, if necessary, when signing up for the service
STEP 2. Configure the interconnection between GCP and KINX
- Form a physical line connection with GCP Cloud Interconnect
- Bandwidth and VLAN ID assignment
STEP 3. BGP routing and on-premise connection
- Configuration of settings for BGP connection
- Routing configuration
STEP 4. Connect to the service using GCP Cloud Interconnect
Using the Cloud Services of Multiple Service Providers?
Then, be sure to check out CloudHub CX that allows you to use multi-cloud via a single line. You can build a dedicated network of multiple clouds such as AWS and MS Azure using a single line. By using CloudHub, you can use a variety of services in a fast and reliable network environment and even save money.