The public sector is extremely crucial to daily life. The on and offline services provided by the government and its agencies affect us every day. Not only they provide necessary information to citizens but also store a vast amount of public and private data. The security standard of the government infrastructure must be high, and engineers running and maintaining such infrastructure must be absolute professionals.
As a Layer 2 IX, KINX is promoting Internet infrastructure business in Korea. 2 Key government projects run by KINX are KRNIC IRP development (2003), NIA 10G interconnection (2004), NCIS interconnection (2008), KISA IPv6 international transit project(2014), KISA anti-DDoS project (2015).
Needs of Government Sector
- Proven service that meets the security requirement
- Infrastructure and network redundancy to ensure reliability
- Storage for archiving and data and easy management tool
- Flexible and scalable infrastructure that could deal with a sudden surge of viewership election or breaking news
- Seamless integration with legacy system
- Infrastructure that could deliver high-quality service to citizens by providing timely update and decreasing site loading time
- Professional and customized consultation
Meet KINX services
Looking to provide public services
Interconnected with global carriers, KINX provides the best routing path. You may source transit from carriers of your choice.
CDN Web/Mobile Transmission
Save content to edge servers to solve network speed degradation due to the sudden hike of users or excessive load on network
CDN Global CDN
KINX, with its edge servers and global network, delivers content to every corner of the world.
Network AWS Direct Connect
AWS Direct Connect allows AWS customers to establish private network between your network and AWS, improving quality, security while saving costs.
OpenStack-based Private Cloud is the solution for controlling access and security issues.
Anti-DDoS is a security solution that blocks the penetration of abnormal traffic, allowing you to provide service in any conditions.
- Public SW Toward Cloud Service 디지털타임즈 (KOR)
Government to Support Commercial
Cloud Business with 900 Million Won 파이낸셜뉴스 (KOR)
- KINX, Into Private Cloud Market with OpenStack 디지털타임즈 (KOR)